Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Got Arabians smugglin' dope in they turban

Hi fellas

I didn't want to go in too early to conception day, so I was gonna meet 2 of my friends who had an exam on that day. They were taking a while to get out, so I started a convo with a Lebanese dude sitting near me. Turns out he was waiting for a friend too, we got a long well and he asked whether I wanted to have pre-drinks with him and his mate and i was like "fuck it, why not?".

So we went to meet his friend. He was a bit taller than me and built like Vin Diesel, he was indeed a sexy bitch. Then we got to drinking and talking, it was a fun experience. They shared stories of cruisin' in hot cars and females (Vin Diesel said he managed to pick up 8 girls at the roxy last sunday and broke his previous record of 7). Anyway they were very stereotypical and very funny, Vin Diesel kept rapping lines of random songs that I hadn't heard before. Some of them were awesomely funny coming from him, and I tried to remember the lines so I could google them and find the songs. And today, that's exactly what I did. The point of this post is to show how lols these lines are. I don't know though, maybe they were just funny to me because I actually saw the guy and talked to him but meh. Well here they are.

'I went from the Vernon, the curve servin', paper earnin'
Got Arabians smugglin' dope in they turban'

and

'Fuck bein' broke
Give that bitch a girdle tell her, "Transport my coke"'

No comments:

Post a Comment