Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I wish i could fuck every guuurrll in this world... well maybe not EVERY GIRL

Having recently contemplated, thought, pondered, considered, mused, deliberated, mulled, reflected and hypothesised (yeah what up? a brother got vocab) upon the merits of having Lil' Wayne as a personal jester in your own home, my fellow blogger's and I have unanimously decided that this would be off the chain like Whitney Houston on crack and I speak for the team at ComeHitThisdotblogspotdotcom when i say to Weezy that...

'You Da Fuckin' Best'
- Drizzy, So Far Gone, 10:9

We the team at ComeHitThisdotblogspotdotcom have divided been by the age old question... 'who would you rather smash? Lily Allen or Katy Perry'. Two of my fellow bloggers have already blogged their opinions on the matter and let it stand that I am now the third to do so.

At Billy Baldwin's Birthday Bonanza I stated to our dear friend Ryan Octoba (a.k.a. O.C.T., a.k.a. The Chef of Classics) that Every Girl - Lil' Wayne ft. Drake & Young Money (Video Below) is in the cannon of hip-hop, and indeed all music, on the basis that it speaks a deeply profound universal truth...


'I wish i could fuck every girl in this world'
- Weezy, Heartbreak Drake, 5:34

After the Lily Allen vs. Katy Perry debate sparked I now withdraw the assertion that 'his just singing what we're all thinking' because quite frankly the fore-mentioned 'sandnigs effect' on the photo below is undoubtedly a resounding 'NO I would NOT smash that over Katy Perry' for all men and lesbi-honest's around the world.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/07/08/article-1033168-01E128CB00000578-63_468x515.jpg

I would now like to assert a different universal truth, which is contrary to the meta-narrative of Young Money's Every Girl, that NOBODY would smash that over Katy Perry.

I believe I've put the debate to rest with my compelling evidence (the above photo of Lily 'Andrew Byrne' Allen) and the fact that up until this point, I am the only ComeHitThisdotblogspotdotcom blogger that has managed to spell both their names correctly.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered
La Push Baby, La Push

7 comments:

  1. shot not that lily allen pic, i rather go the guy in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that hoe be slangin them red rocks niggah!!!
    YO YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lool @ kwangers
    WHO DID YOU VOTE MAN?
    you can say its not a secret ballot... unless you voted lily allen then we'd all judge you and call you a chat cunt

    ReplyDelete
  4. katy P SON.

    id fondle her boobies...NAH MEAN????

    ReplyDelete
  5. these comments are sick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only the town in New Joisey, but the whole planet is Ho’Broken. Fact is, dude, I’ll croak, you’ll croak, all of us will croak someday sometime somewhere; then, we must face the King of the Universe, Jesus, to determine whether we achieve Heaven: don’t get so caught-up in this passing earth you lose your immortal soul. PS I gave up my hard-won, black belt to fight for Heaven. Wotya gonna give up, brudda? God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL.

    ReplyDelete