Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Outraged about the poll.

Lily Allen is pretty chat to be honest. Has anyone ever noticed how the first time you see a chick has a huge impact on whether youd smash it or not, even years later? I dont know if theres a word for it yet, so I'm going to call it 'the sandnigs effect'.

Well yeah, for those of you who havent seen it, i suggest you youtube the video for 'smile' by Lily Allen. This was most people's first exposure to Lily Allen, and let me tell you, she wasn't amazing looking in it (nothing on Kate Perry). Compare this first exposure to everyone's first glimpse of Kate Perry (the video for I kissed a girl), who out of you didnt think these exact words "She's pale and original, like a rare porcelain doll, I'd so smash it".

Yeah, the sandnigs effect had a huge impact on my decision. How about you guys? has anyone who voted for Lily Allen actually seen the video for smile? or saw the video for smile after the video where its like totally pseudo 1950's with fake tan overkill? Please let me know, I would like to investigate the sandnigs effect further.

every single night i have a dream that i am smashin' em alllllllllllllll

3 comments:

  1. chode on wheelz 4 eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, who actually voted for Lily over Katy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i voted for lily and u know what, id do it again

    ReplyDelete