Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Lily Allen swallows Kate Perry with her Ass"


For those who dont know who the people in the poll are, this is Lily Allen and shes hot. While some may call her 'a chode on wheels' or others that shes got a 'terrible excuse for a ba donk a donk' this writer see's past the weinerwagon that shes draggin' and is still very keen.

As a proud Lily Allen voter, I reckon it's her semi bitchy yet promiscuous demeanor that made me vote this way. I mean just look at the picture as if shes not saying, "come hit this".

If the question however had been 'who would i rather go out with' it would definitely be Kate Perry cause ive seen Lily Allen in interviews and let me just say, shotnot. No diss to Kate Perry i dig the pale white chick scene but in this case Lily Allen swallows Kate Perry with her Ass.

P.S
In response to "Outraged by the poll", yes i have seen the video for 'smile' and still was not persuaded to change my vote probabaly cause i just found this picture of Lily Allen.

I like to end with a song quote:
"She's got an ass that will swallow up a g-string"

No comments:

Post a Comment