Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The real ComeHitThis

Hello, its Indy G back so soon. This time the purpose of my post isn't to show that I still exist but something much more important.

I remember like 2 months ago, me and my stupid friends started a stupid blog mainly for the purpose of uploading priyan's photos so he wouldnt have to send them to us all individually on msn. Anyway, we all started making stupid posts on the blog, mainly targetted at eachother. The blog was real, it was raw, it was down for whatever, it was stupid, it didn't make any sense to anyone but us, the blog was beautiful.

And today, we see the blog targetting a wider audience. We have become bloggers who consider our audience, basically we have become part of a blog that is still somewhat stupid but satisfies our audience with the aspects of life they find entertaining, we're showing sides of ourselves that are infact not stupid. This is definitely something I don't want to see. I'd like to see a change in this trend, and I am here to make a stand the only way I know how. This is what the real ComeHitThis is about, and watch out guys, coz its on its way back!












8 comments:

  1. lol rough as, is that gay rapper junior lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, nah its not gay rapper jr. The picture is so perfect I reckon, it took browsing through 3 pages of cock results on google images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's gotta have more than swagger

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a big dick, this big, this wide up down all around

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any excuse to look up 'big black dick' on google images, aye Indy?

    ReplyDelete