Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm Officially Who You'd Rather Go




I was planning for this post to be pure gloating, but I must admit im not really in a gloating mood. Anyway, for the sake of you guys I'll give it a shot. So basically, I shat on all of you guys in the poll. In the end I took the win with 21 votes (48%), second to Crez with a measly 6 votes (13%), with me having above majority for some time also. To be honest I didn't really need the poll to know that chicks like me better than you's guys, I already knew it. Lets take an objective look at me here, I drive a car that was made in 1984, in terms of ambition I'm on the very low-end, and in terms of laziness I'm on the very high end, most types of media and knowledge i enjoy are the kinds that would never help me in a conversation with anyone, I couldn't afford to take a girl out to dinner at Red let alone an eat-in restaurant, I do drugs more than the average kid, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed either, some might even call me a derelict of sorts lol. Yet I still do alright with the ladies, to be more precise, I do better than you do. Some might even call you guys pathetic, not me though, but probably like pretty much everyone else. Don't fret though, your day will come, well maybe not but hey there are alot of drunk chicks around these days right?

Lols ok that was fun. Props to Chris and David for putting together the battle studies picture, skillz. Much love Xoxo.

P.S. I don't really get how priyan's hat is curving upwards in the new banner eh lol

3 comments:

  1. congratulations...thanks for all the 5 people that gave me sympathy votes

    ReplyDelete
  2. a solid 30 of our friends are potentially gay

    ReplyDelete
  3. chicks voted too, well the ones that did voted for me.

    ReplyDelete