Saturday, December 12, 2009

"She want me she want me, cause i got it all shorty tell me what you don't see?"

In terms of rap this year its pretty easy to say that this year belonged to the new rappers, especially Cudi and Drake/Young Money. To end of the year both have released new songs which are pretty sick, and have just amount of "lol" value to make them COMEHITHIS worthy.


Hipsters rejoice your boy is here! in his second release Cudi chucks a bit of a Mayer "Who Says" and just has a clip of himself and mister Aubrey" shopping bag drizzy, he ain't gonna cop that is he?" drake (yes his first name is Aubrey, what a bitch lol) gettin fugged up. The clips pretty cool and the song defines the term "trippin balls".


This song is kinda like a poor man's every girl, and that song is pretty poor lol (though it is technically one of the Comehitthis anthems). The highlight of this clip is easily seeing Lloyd having the time of his life, giving off that just born look which gives him the glow of a pregnant woman. "I'm thankin of a master plan/ thankin of a master plan/th/th/th/thankin of a masterplan, nah i'm lyin shorty on my mind!"


A true collection of the best lil wayne lyrices EVER! (my faves are in a purple hazee)

"Flow retarded when I spit I get my drool on
I don't rap I just shit like newborn
I don't write I just spit like a tooth gone
So tell them haters cut it out like a coupon"

"I got chip from trying to get the whole cookie
Used to make a thousand dollars everytime I played hookie"

"Homeboy gotta mind that a map couldn't find"

"Stunning like my daddy
And yo momma eat rubbers"

"Make a skinny girl holla, make the fat girl hungry
Make the ugly girls want me, but the pretty girls on me
Make the shy girl horny, make the fly girls corny"

"No homo my flow is hard as an erection
So that's why it's fuck the world wit no protection"

"take a piss wash my hands eat at the table pray to the man. "

"you can suck my dick with an elephants tongue"--I'm Raw

"if you dont find me in the hood, i aint tryna hide, i blends in wit tha hood im camouflaged." He's the best rapper alive ( this last one is for prez lol

Watch out for some count downs commin in the future, top 10s to 5s of the year including music, movies and things which made the year! COMEHITHIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment