Monday, November 8, 2010

D & M time (dimes and moolah)

Well a couple days ago i posted the rap part of this 'two-parter' and have come to the d&m segment. Now don't be disheartened by the length of this speesh or the lack of flow, just take some time out of your lives for about five minutes and have a quick read and i promise you you'll be a better person for it.

Okay so to catch yall up on wats this nall about, i just finished uni, yes the three year 'binge' is over and now its time for 'ya boy' Andy to enter the 'Real World' (i seem to be using a lot of these '' things lately). Now when i was dreading this moment for a long time i was thinking i would be a wreck, that my life would be over, that the lack of direction in my life would actually backfire on me (who would've thought). But it didn't, life goes on and through this pivotal, life defining moment i've learnt two lessons.

1. Life is not a race
LOL at this lesson, this is some seedy shit. Well i learnt it and its out there and even though sometimes i forget this i try and remember it (man this whole part felt heaps seedy to write).

2. Have role models
Not so much people you want to be exactly but people you admire. Despite popular belief you can have more than one role model, i think its important to take away something from several people that you admire and would like to emulate that bit of them. This could be one person's work ethic, charisma, or just general niceness And so with out further ado i present my present ANDY'S ROLE MODELS!

(note a lot of these are dudes, I think this blog has been a little sexist and we only talk about chicks. Guys have feelings too and i think we need to give them the spotlight).

1.Trey Songz

Alright you're probably think "why andy?" Well to be honest i like being nice n stuff and I'm kool with that. But why would i keep this up if i could be cheesedick? Now you're saying 'Andy sif troll like that", but i swear i'm not. From now on 'inner beauty' is dead to me, manners and generosity without reward be gone! From now the only people i talk to are other cheesedick men who i can use as wingmen and chicks (preferable the dumb and gullible who take sexism as just like funny teasing). So thank you Trey Songz i didn't know my life sucked up until i heard ur delightful 'Say Ahhh', and consequently i am forever in your debt.

2.Mark Wahlberg

Why was i not born in Boston? If i were I'm about 92 percent sure i would've turned out like Mark Wahlberg i.e. a sick kent. Mark Wahlberg taught me that anger is okay, that it should never be bottled but instead exploded on people violently and creatively. If you don't like Mark Wahlberg it means that you didn't like The Departed, Boston, and beating people. Which are three of my favorite things.

3.John Hams Jaw

Now I'm sure John Hams a sick kent in real life, he seems pretty chilled and kool. But what I'm talking about here is his Jaw, i swear you could cut like a loaf of bread on that shit. Now did this inspire me to do anything in my life? Not really, though i did choose to do masters in PR and advertising, hmm i wonder if there's any relation?

4. Tupac

Mah NICCA! RIP!! Now Tupac taught me a lot of things about life, that its okay to put delivery before lyrics and flow, that being a thug is suddenly the most important thing in my life, and that even if you wrong me " i ain't mad atcha" (LOL). I'm a bit of a late bloomer to be gettin into tupac (like atleast 8 years late) but heres hoping for more life lessons from this man.

5. William Schuester

My Schue i can i just say one thing, thank you for teaching me that singing will solve all of my problems, that no dream is too big, that no mountain is unclimbable and no ocean unswimmable.
So thank you Mr Schuester for giving me hope again, you wana a sesh some time?

And that's it, i will probably have a speesh about the real world soonish so dw bout that. Its good to be back, and to play us Trey Songz everyboby!


COMEHITTHIS!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Duong: Mr. Schuester is gone, but I'll have that sesh with you.

    ReplyDelete