Tuesday, March 9, 2010

From me to my dearest friends

Hey, sup?

I'm just trying to do some study but as you can see I'm a bit side-tracked. I think a big part of the reason I haven't posted on this blog in a while is because I started off using it as a procrastination tool and that's what I've come to think of it as. The other part of the reason is that I've slowly begun to notice that you's guys are all wankers and I really need to get some new friends. I think I'm gonna get some curry friends that go to UNSW, I'm really keen to go to tank and pontoon with them. I'm also thinking of transferring to comm/law because I think if I did so, my dick would grow exponentially. Of course, if my dick grew, my balls would grow in proper proportion to match said growth. The next thing I'd do is teabag all of the comehitthis crew whilst you's are asleep with my new colossal balls. This would all be caught on camera, I'm only going to show the video to ryuto though because me and him are the biggest sick cunts in the world and yeah basically we'd just watch the video and laugh at you's because you're shit cunts but were sick cunts.

Anyway, you may have noticed that I wear tighter clothes and look less shaggy these days. Its because chicks dig it and I dont give a fuck what you's think. Keeping it real is bullshit, I'm gonna rule the world with my UNSW comm/law degree and when you's are all poor and shit I'm gonna buy your shitty degrees off you and wipe my ass with them and then feed it to my trophy wife for dinner because i get off on that shit and she'll do whatever freaky shit i say because shes my fucking property.

Nah but seriously, where da bitches at?

XOX

6 comments:

  1. UNSW? but isnt that uni for fags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another example of another comehitthis member attempting to stake his claim as the coveted "Barney" of the group.

    Let's face it. I'm Barney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who the fuck calls him/herself twilight?

    yeah, i'm looking at u.

    and ur delusions of grandeur with a unsw com/law degree is laughable at best. stick with the cheap hookers or those intangible and unreachable cyber(wo)men mate.

    and g'luck with ur life.

    ReplyDelete