Friday, March 26, 2010

The Chronicles of Mo.

Again I can't sleep, why? I'm daydreaming about mo, so I'm gonna write about him.

Soo0o0o0o0 in year 7 I met this guy called mo, to be frank he was a black keunt and i hated him because i hate black kents. Then come year 8 he was in my class, I used to throw shit at him and give him shit because he never seemed to get rule no.1 of going to a boys school: if you get paid out, don't show vulnerability to it. So yeah, he was definitely the most fun person to pay out ever - you could even say I was addicted to paying him out. I became addicted to mo.

So about a year later he had become one of my best friends, he was also an outlet for my dominant sexual tendencies. At around this time I asked him 'would you ever fuck a chick in the ass?' and he was like 'only for the scream' - pretty much the best response you could give to that question. Then once I farted and everyone was like 'awwww what is that' and I was like 'awww man it smells like mo's house' - this was probably the maddest he had ever been at me. But I'm a man who pushes the boundaries (the boundaries of mo). I could always surprise myself with new levels and ways of paying out mo.

Mo is the most passive guy in the world. Yet everyone has a void to fill. Mo got a girlfriend in year 10, they were very close. His girlfriend and mine were best friends at the time, so we spent a fair bit of time outside of school together as well. Once I was jigging with him and hes 'like lets go to her house and chill out' and i'm like 'nah fuck off that'd be gay' and hes like 'come on mannn' and then I see this nice keyboard in this computer store window and i'm like 'if you buy me that keyboard, i'll go home and you can go to her house' and yes he buys me the fucking $15 keyboard to do it lol.

And then in year 11 came World of Warcraft - the cause of mo and his girlfriends break up (coincidently a few days before her birthday loooool). Me, mo and this other dude called Deams played this game like all day everyday in year 11. I used to eat dinner at the computer and stay up till 5 am in the holidays when I was into WoW, it really is like a drug. So another year of mo, a fucking awesome year i must say. So what if you lose your social skills and any chance of contact with the opposite sex? We were having a sick time and I must say playing WoW was one of the best periods of my life. Getting a bit sidetracked here lol.

And now, Mo has an investment property. We went drinking with him a few times after school finished but sadly I haven't seen much of him lately.

But yeah, there's alot more to mo than this. Though I paid him out, it was all love. Like obviously a dude cares about you if he gives you a bribe of a fucking keyboard to avoid hurting your feelings. And being passive is a good thing, he always avoided the evils of the world. He really did give a shit about what was important and wasn't into all the bullshit. What a great guy he is.

Cheers to Mo, we all like you a fair bit (I don't like to toss around the word love)

7 comments:

  1. hey man u forgot the "paying out philapowski in ancient history" story. I love that story LOL!-Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would like to clarify, we did not break up anywhere near my birthday (WoW is just pure evil!) also, lol@ keyboard day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW just fucks you up end of story.

    On-topic, I do miss Mo :'(

    Oh hey TASH! reading the crew blog? Sick one

    ReplyDelete
  4. *simpsons reference* mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. World of Warcraft is for sad cunts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i gave WoW a go once, shittest game ever. u cant even bone in a car unlike GTA.

    ReplyDelete