Thursday, February 11, 2010

You've all heard of 'drunk dialling'... now i bring you, ' drunk blogging'

In the tradition of post-modernist writing technique - 'stream of consciousness'. I bring to you the Drunk Blogger post....



Jinman recently said he'd pay 150 bucks to see Mos Def live, i'd pay close to 80 bucks. Lil' Wayne and Young Money however....

Isn't it funny how Lloyd just appears from behind the fridge in the Bedrock video.

Who else thinks Nicki Minaj would be a total freak in bed? ANYONE...?

Florence, fellow ComeHitThis bloggers and I are super keen for John Mayer's 'Battle Studies' tour, coming to Sydney in May.

Let's hope Taylor Swift comes and sings her 10 words in 'Half of My Heart'... oh and the humming.

MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm Taylor Swift.

Facebook:Ryan James Ariki LMFAO at Taylor Swift dancing to Forever. I wonder if she knew that song had Kanye in it??

Hello it's the martian, Space Jam Jordans, i want this shit forever, wake up and smell the garden..... what???

It may not mean nothin to y'all
But understand that nothin' was done for me
So i don't plan on stoppin' at all
I want this shit forever mine.

I'm shuttin' shit down at the mall
And tellin' 'ery girl she the one for me
And i ain't even plannin' to call
I want this shit forever mine....

3 comments:

  1. ur punctuation when drunk is better than mine sober....did u wanna sing cover of taylor swift drunk? that would be sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Sending love from Korea-ah-ah.

    ReplyDelete