Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Slappeh Dee Bass

Hi homies, I haven't made a post in a while and did cop shit for it today, so here I am again. I couldnt really think of anything good to post about so what I'm gonna do is show you some cool pictures that have been sent to me over the years and chuck in a little commentary. So here we go















Heres one of my favourites, I reckon Christopher Walken is a champion. I heard he used to be a proffesional dancer before he was an actor, and someone who knows how to dance deserves respect.





























Just when you thought nobody could make this movie any stupider.














If heaven is an 8 year old boy, and the ladder is my penis....






























Lol sup fellas.

And I be out, next post by me is to wrap up the poll. Till then, kisses and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment