Monday, November 16, 2009

500 Daze



So its the holidays and im trying to get back into the swing of doing arty things again so as a warm up i decided to draw an in-joke. If you dont get it its cool lol weezy! I dedicate this pic to the boys priyan and indy aswell as this movie and all of its indyness (nick and norahs infinite playlist, "your my musical soulmate" lol!), man we've stretched the jokes of this movie hard, I wonder how the twilghts 2 will go.......

Oh yeh also happy birthday to koya KENO!! I hope there were many filo meats involved

Hey finish uni already people, shit is rufffff

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA

    that comic is so fucking dope! HAHAHA

    dropped my bike frame off today!

    you best beleee some chillin be done soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL CREZ THATS SICK LOOOOLLLLlll
    that is sooo good

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey scott... lawwls

    ReplyDelete